- USB Type-A (Host machine) to USB Type-C (96Boards) cable
- 96Boards compliant power supply
There are two versions of HiKey960: v1 and v2. One important difference you should know is: v1 is using Jumper (J2001), while v2 is using DIP switch (SW2201). Both are located in the bottom side of board.
|There are two versions of HiKey960|
|v1 uses Jumpers (J2001)|
|v2 uses DIP Switches (SW2201)|
**Both version of switches are located on the bottom of the board.
|Jumper / DIP Switch comparison|
|Jumper Pin 1-2 = DIP switch 1|
|Jumper Pin 3-4 = DIP switch 2|
|Jumper Pin 5-6 = DIP switch 3|
- To boot into fastboot mode everytime set switch 1 & 3 to ON state and switch 2 to OFF state.
- To boot into fastboot mode at every alternate rebooot set switch 1 to ON and switch 2 & 3 to OFF state.
- To boot into recovery mode set switch 1 & 2 to ON state and switch 3 to OFF state